Love You Privacy statement
Love You generally collects your personal information for the purposes of processing Membership applications and administering your Membership including processing event ticket requests. Unless you advise us otherwise we will also provide you with offers and information related to your Membership which we believe will be of particular relevance and interest to you and may also provide your information to sponsors and/or companies associated with Love You for the purpose of providing you with offers and information.
- Your personal information is important to Love You
- What personal information do we collect and hold?
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
- Collecting information about you
- provide Love You your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Love You products and/or services;
- participate in an Love You competition;
- interact with Love You through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the Love You website or use the Love You Wi-Fi service, Love You and Telstra may collect information on how you use the Love You website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact Love You, Love You may also keep a record of that contact.
Love You will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
- What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- Love You may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- Love You may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- Love You may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Love You,
- Love You may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
- Using and disclosing your personal information.
Love You’s purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you with information that interests you, information about events and special offers that are relevant to your interests.
Love You will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Love You believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Love You, any member of the public or of Love You.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Love You website or attending Love You, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Love You thinks you are likely to be interested in. Love You does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Love You with advertisements and inform Love You of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Love You then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Love You website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Love You may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (such as Telstra, which operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of Love You (such as the AFL, NRL or ARU), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services Love You provides). Love You will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
- When Love You will contact you
Love You will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, Love You may contact you at the email or other address that you provided Love You in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the Love You website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about Love You and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the Love You website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to email@example.com and asking to be removed from Love You’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
- You can access the information Love You keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Love You holds about you, contact Love You at firstname.lastname@example.org. The file of your personal information retained by Love You will be made available to you within 14 days.
- Changing and updating the information Love You has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact Love You at email@example.com and Love You will amend your personal information accordingly.
- Deleting the information Love You has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let Love You know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Love You will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Love You, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking “No” or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails Love You sends to you.
From time to time, Love You conducts competitions on the Love You website and through Facebook or Twitter. When Love You runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from Love You. Unless you choose to receive further communications from Love You, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
- Storage and security of your personal information
Love You will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which Love You holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to Love You employees who have specific authorisation. Love You also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so Love You cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to Love You will always be totally secure. Love You will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Love You will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
- Love You and links to other websites
Love You provides links to websites outside of Love You’s website. These linked websites are not under Love You’s control and Love You is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Love You’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Love You advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
- What to do if you have a problem or question
If Love You becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the Love You website, Love You will work to address these concerns promptly.
- Future changes