Reverse Planning and Lateral-Thinking to Grow Your Business Fast
Date - Wednesday 4 December
Time - 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Where - Level 27, Tower One, Barangaroo
Reverse planning is a proactive strategy aimed at preventing procrastination and helping to diminish those feelings of being overwhelmed. And lateral-thinking is the solving of problems by an indirect and creative approach, typically through viewing the problem in a new and unusual light. Put the two together and you have a winning approach to getting it done.
Come and join this fast-paced Masterclass designed to obliterate your procrastination and lead you on a pathway of success through clarity.
In this Masterclass you will learn:
- What procrastination really is and how to transform it.
- The ‘how to’ of reverse planning.
- A formula for reverse planning goals, projects and outcomes.
- How to use lateral-thinking in your life everyday.
- Ways to grow your business or sales by using the skills of lateral-thinking and reverse planning.
This Masterclass is for business owners and people looking for the edge in career success. It will introduce you to a new way of thinking, planning and getting it done.
Online bookings are not available for this event.