When Money Alone Doesn’t Cut It – How to Look Further and Find Happiness
Date - Wednesday 6 November
Time - 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Where - Level 27, Tower One, Barangaroo
In the world of your own mind, you’re having a day when you tell yourself… it will all be okay when I have …… Then you’ve got it and you’re still not quite feeling like it’s okay. For many people, this focus is about money or relationships or a job. You seek it thinking it will bring happiness and when you’ve got it you realise you’re still seeking happiness. You’re not alone. Come along to this Masterclass to find out how our minds work when we are seeking happiness and get a new perspective on looking further to find the happiness you’re seeking.
Studies have shown that income does have a positive impact on happiness. That said we often think that money can buy happiness and this isn’t strictly true. Money and happiness are two separate things that are not intrinsically connected to each other. We live in one of the wealthiest nations in the world and according to the United Nations we have the second best quality of life of any nation and yet on average Australians aged between 30 and 60 feel driven to achieve more to become even happier.
In this Masterclass you will learn:
- The drivers of happiness and how to use them in your life.
- Qualities of highly successful business people who are healthy and happy.
- Strategies to change how you respond to problem-solving and achieving your goals.
- How to reverse-engineer your financial and happiness outcomes.
- Ways to identify the quality situations you can put yourself in to have even more of what you’re looking for in life.
This is an insightful, uplifting and positive Masterclass that will leave you with a sense of how to feel light about your success, achievements and goals. Book in now to put the financial achievement + happiness puzzle together.
Online bookings are not available for this event.